Nathan Kranzo brings his one-of-a-kind sense of humor to the Reel Magic studios and teaches an amazing variety of effects, bits, and routines.
During this nearly two-hour lecture, Nate teaches:
- Coin Opener - Nate performs his for magicians only opener. Then, teaches the killer coin production and 3-fly routine that normally opens his set.
- Blue Repeat - Another great opener; this effect uses a six-card repeatesque approach to producing a set of red-backed cards from a set of four blue-backed cards.
- Copper Silver Brass - Nate shares some of his unique, yet simple, touches on this coin classic.
- The Two-Card Trick - A quick hitter that's packed with magic moments.
- The Scooby Doo Trick - Nate's unbelievable take on the Voodoo Card trick.
- Card in Fly - A selected card is found in an unusual location. Enough said.
- The Eye Opener - This one is not for the faint of heart or stomach...
- Tic Tac Trick - Tic Tacs are poured into the hand, then are instantly returned to the box. Just one of several effects that can be performed with a simple gimmick.
- The Stone Purse - A coin is produced from a coin purse, an effect is performed, then the coin is placed back in the purse. But, when the purse is examined, it is actually a rock!
- Two 4-Ace Productions - One prediction and one flourish = two solid productions.
- The Magazine Test - Nate shares his closer; a page from a magazine is torn out, torn into pieces, and shared with an audience member. Then, a word is devined from a single torn piece. A great mentalism piece!